Scale: Unknown. A model of an anchor (circa 1829) made entirely from brass with a lacquered finish. The model consists of a rectangular shank with rounded edges which tapers towards the crown. The shank has been hollowed out, to reduce weight and supports a triangular-shaped frame, the lower part of which is the stock passing through the shank at right angles to the flukes just above the crown. By releasing a bolt at the top of the frame (missing and replaced by a modern steel nail), the copper split pin fidded wedge on the shank moves so that the stock can be un-shipped and stowed flat on board ship. The arms are a conventional, angular, crescent-shape, with a pair of rounded triangular-shaped flat palms on the top face mounted at approximately forty degrees to the shank. The top of the shank finishes with a rounded end and is drilled to take an anchor ring. One of three anchor models with stocks mounted through the shank close to the palms, see SLR2029 and SLR2028.