Uncatalogued: Xerox copies of various naval documents, 1794-1826.
|Gallery location||Not on display|
|Description||Xerox copies of documents (6 items):
(1) Demand and receipt for supplies on the sloop HMS L'ECLAIR, signed by Captain William Hotham, dated 30 September 1794.
(2) Certificate for the death of the purser on the sloop HMS MENDOVI off Malta, signed by Lieutenant Archibald Duff, dated 29 September 1801.
(3) Certificate of service for Lieutenant Fletcher le Fleming Taylor on HMS IMPERIEUSE, dated 1802.
(4) Appointment of Joseph Grimes as purser on the sloop HMS DASHER, dated 5 June 1804.
(5) Appointment of Thomas Fatheringham as acting master of HMS L'ALEXANDRE, dated 24 February 1806.
(6) Letter from Rear-Admiral Thomas Dundas with details of the naval actions he has taken part in, including the Battle of Trafalgar, dated 28 November 1826.