Wall with tree and figures in foreground inscribed 'The Lookout Dutch Folly Canton 1858'
|Description||This image shows the lookout of Dutch Folly Fort in Canton in 1858. The Folly Fort was an oval fort built on a sand bar in the Canton River. It lay about 800 metres to the east of the foreign factories. The fort was occupied by the British and French at the time.|